Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy 2nd Anniversary Erie's Edge Real Estate!

Today, January 10, 2013 marks the Second Anniversary of Erie's Edge Real Estate. And what an amazing two years it has been.

I found this quote and it's what inspired me to write this blog post.

"If you work just for money, you'll never make it, but if you love what you're doing, and you always put the customer first, success will be yours."
                                                                                      

                                                                                         - Ray Kroc

I love what I do.  I love being part of a dynamic team of REALTORS® who always put the customer first.  I love matching people to homes.  I love making dreams of home ownership come true.  And Erie's Edge has helped me love my career even more.

When my husband Ray decided to open his own company I didn't know what to think.  I thought about the amount of extra work it would involve and I didn't know if consumers would "trust" a new company with what is considered to be the largest transaction in a person's life.

But quickly I realized that those fears were nothing but fears.  They were not reality. 

In the beginning we decided to focus on the Local, Mobile and Social aspects of real estate, and we still continue to do so.  No "bricks and mortar" office, large online presence, and some amazing new ideas we were able to pick up along the way.  Suddenly we had new REALTORS® wanting to join the company, and new clients contacting us for our services. 

The past two years have been full of excitement.  We have travelled to different conferences and events and brought back exciting information for our REALTORS® and to help our company grow. 

Since our launch in 2011 our company has grown in many ways.  And I have grown with it.  My career and myself personally have greatly benefited from our new venture.

I can't wait to see what the next two years bring...


In honour of our 2nd Anniversary we're celebrating by giving away a $50 Home Depot Gift Card! Post a photo of your house or your ...favourite room in your house or your dream home (that house in your neighbourhood that you love) on Erie's Edge Real Estate Ltd.'s facebook page. The lucky winner will be the photo that receives the most "likes". (In the event of a tie, a winner will be randomly selected from those photos that are tied). Contest closes January 31, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment