Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bring on 2013

Well, today marks day 3 of the New Year!

2012 was a great year for my real estate business. Sales volume was my highest ever, and our company, Erie's Edge Real Estate Ltd. continued to grow and make a mark in Norfolk County.

As we look ahead to 2013, just like every year, it's a big question mark. Will the market remain the same? Will it increase or decrease? Will I be able to maintain my momentum from 2012? It's always unpredictable and I wish I had a crystal ball to show me the answers.

So, not knowing the future, I have to prepare for change. How can I improve my knowledge? How can I improve my communications with my past and present clients? How can I be one step ahead of the game? I think a lot of these answers relies on today's technology and a plan! That's why my New Year's resolution is to be more organized and structured in my career for 2013. Through the use of technology such as this blog, a business plan and a strong database I pledge to be the go to source for real estate information in Norfolk County! That's a big pledge but I know I can do it.

Check back in often for updates on the Norfolk County Real Estate Market, tips and tricks on how to prepare your home for sale, some highlights of some new and or unique listings, video blogs about what's going on in our communities or what I am learning daily about the real estate market, or just an update on how my resolution is coming along!

I truly enjoyed working with all my clients in 2012 and look forward to meeting new clients and in turn making new friends in 2013. Hopefully the market will favour all of us and I can make dreams of home ownership a reality across Norfolk County.

Wishing you and your families all the best in 2013!!



No comments:

Post a Comment